Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting Back to Work: A Success Story


By far, the best part of my job is seeing patients so thankful because of how much better they are feeling as a result of natural chiropractic care. Here's one success story that shares how the body heals with chiropractic.

Simply put, when I first came in 6 weeks ago, I was very concerned about receiving an adjustment.  The amount of pain I was experiencing in my lower back was the worst ever.  Tying my shoes and walking even short distances was a great challenge.  I knew I had to do something, anything to get some relief.  All I can say now is...thank God for Dr. Marc and his knowledge on what to do.  Today, 12 visits later, I am completely back to the job I was doing before my accident, 95% pain free and still improving.  I look forward to continued improvements through exercise, nutrition, and routine visits to Dr. Marc.  I give my full endorsement to Dr. Marc and his staff.    -Dale B.
Thank you, Dale, for your powerful testimony of chiropractic and how it has changed your painful circumstances into a positive road to recovery.  Chiropractic works!

Best in health, naturally,
Dr. Marc

Read Dixie C.'s story here.

Do you have a success story that you would like to share? Please email me at drmarc@davisfamilychiro.com and we'll highlight your success!

image

0 comments:

Health Disclaimer

This information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting Dr. Marc, your pediatrician or family doctor.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP